Saturday, July 12, 2008

Packing it up

It's amazing the amount of stuff one can accumulate over just a few years. My husband and I moved out here at few years ago and did a major purge of our stuff before the last move from coast to coast. We did another re-organization of our stuff, including going through the boxes we never unpacked from the last move (we're in a much smaller place vs. our old condo) back on the East Coast. Even though we did another major "let's recycle, donate, junk item X," we've still got a lot of boxes. I'm just wondering how long it's going to take to fully unpack, something we haven't done from the last 2+ moves.....I guess that will be the fun part (or at least trying to tell myself that) finding a place for everything and then deciding what move we don't need and can give away.

The movers are here in a week and a half. We're glad we decided to use them...especially in the likelihood of 100+ temperatures at the end of July.

No comments: